Department of English
1. Senior teacher of the Department : Shri. V.K. Maydeo
2. Established on : 1987
3. Objectives :
- To bridge the gap between the expected and the actual linguistic competence of the students.
- To provide remedial feedback to the students with regards to sentence construction.
- To acquaint the students with the various ways of interpreting literature.
- To strengthen students’ communication skills and literary competence with the help of Internet and prepare them for national/global job opportunities.
4. Courses Taught :
- B.A.I (Compulsory and Optional), B.A.II (Compulsory and
- Optional), B.A.III (Compulsory and Special)
- B.Com.I,II (Compulsory)
- B.Sc.I, III (Compulsory)
5. Departmental Blog URL : amadeptenglish.blogspot.com
6. Faculty :
|Sr. No||Name of the Faculty||Experience||Qualification|
|1||Shri. V.K. Maydeo||31 Years||M.A.|
|2||Shri. R.S. Chavan||26 Years||M.A.|
7. Research Contribution: Nil
8. Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop organized : Nil
9. Departmental Library : No. of Books - 53
9. Alumni Interaction : Lectures of Alumni and Alumni interaction with students
10. Parent Communication :
11. Highlights :
- Functional English Course
- Poster presentations on core topics
- Remedial Feedback