Department of Commerce
Head of the Department : NA
Established on : 1982
Courses taught : B.Com & M.Com
Departmental Blog URL : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sr. No||Name of the Faculty||Experience||Qualification|
|1||R.D.Madhale||8 Years||M.Com, NET|
|2||A.A.Gotkhinde||12 Years||M.Com, SET|
|3||S. A. Podjale||6 Years||M.Com, FCA,CS|
|4||S. S. Injal||4 years||B.sc, LLB,MBA|
|No. of Papers Published||4||-||-||-|
|No. of Papers Presented||4||-||-||-|
|No. of Research Project(s)||-||-||-||-|
Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop organized:
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop||Date||Sponsoring agency|
Departmental Library : No. of Books-15
Alumni Interaction : Guest lecture of Alumni = 02
Parent Communication : Parent Meet = 01
- Department conducted Market Survey.
- Department organized guest lectures.
- Department organized industrial Visit.
- Department organized students seminars.
- Other : -
- To make students familiar with the various subjects related to department.
- To expose the students the importance and applicability of subjects.
- To develop awareness among students and train them in accountancy.
- To develop overall personality of students.