Department of Computer Science
Head of the Department :Mr.N.S.Kulkarni
Established on :2007
Courses Taught :B.Sc. I , II, III
Departmental Blog URL :http://deptcomputerama.blogspot.in
Faculty :Mr. N. S. Kulkarni
|Sr. No||Name of the Faculty||Experience||Qualification|
|1||Mr. N. S. Kulkarni||11 Years||M.Sc. CS , MCA, SET|
|2||Miss S.B. Kangralkar||04 Years||M.Sc. CS|
|3||Mr. L. G. Mulik||08 Years||M.C.A.|
|Name||Mr. N. S. Kulkarni||Miss S.B. Kangralkar||Mr. L. G. Mulik|
|No. of Papers Published||01||Nil|
|No. of Papers Presented||Nil||Nil|
|No. of Research Project(s)||Nil||Nil|
Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop organized:
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop||Date||Sponsoring agency|
|1||One day workshop on “Web Development using LAMP Framework”||13/01/2016||Lead College|
|2||One day workshop on “Creating Blog” for colleagues||18/01/2018||Department Of Computer Science|
Departmental Library : Not Present
Alumni Interaction :07
Parent Communication : Nil
|Shri. N.S. Kulkarni||Shri. L. G. Mulik||Miss. S Karangalkar|
- To provide adequate understanding about Computer Science.
- To provide exposure to IT industry and current trends in IT.
- To create new avenue of Self Employment among students.
- To develop industry ready Computer professionals, mostly in the IT world.
- Skill Oriented/Job Oriented/Student Development Programmes fo enrichment of skills of student.
- Placement assistance through WhatsApp group
- Built-in mechanism of Computer and Network maintenance saves valuable funds
- Almost 100% result every year
- 4 students were qualified to receive Shivaji University, Kolhapur Merit Scholarship