Enable the students with relevant applied and functional knowledge guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of hard work, sincerity and ethical values.
Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give skill, knowledge and to come across the manpower requirements of the society.
- To help students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group discussions.
- Maintaining and updating the database of students for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job opportunities and all relevant advertisements.
- Correspondence with various companies and discuss about their requirements and need.
- Organizing pre-placement training lectures/workshops/seminars for students.
- To provide all necessary resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies, societies and industries.
- Guiding the students for competitive examination preparation.
- Arranging campus drives according to need.
- Conducting competitive tests for students.
- Communicating students with Alumni for job opportunities.
- Communicating with company for campus interviews.
- Displaying articles on institutional notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in private and government sectors and off campus drives.
- Arranging Motivational Talks about career guidance.
- Guiding students for Personality Development.
- Guiding students for effective Communication Skills & Vocabulary.
- Guidance regarding Resume Preparation & Email Writing.
- Guidance about Interview Skills.