Skip to main content
Aims and Objectives: -
- To bring the backward students in the main stream of education.
- To provide economical aids through the government scholarship to suchstudents.
- To inform the illiterate parents about backward students’ scholarship, meritScholarship, cast verification etc.
- To informs all the students about merit scholarships, Government scholarships, NGOs scholarships, free ships.
- To guide and informs the students about importance of various documentsneeded for Scholarships and cast verification.
Government Scholarships: -
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojana (EBC)
- Post Matric Scholarship and free ships for SC, ST, OBC and SEBC etc.
- Post Matric Scholarship and free ships for VJNT.
- State Minority Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship scheme
- Post Matric Scholarships for Minority Student.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Pearson with Disabled Students.
- Free ships for son/daughter of Primary/Secondary Teacher.
- Eklavy Scholarship.
- Shivaji University Merit Scholarships.
- Education Concession in the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to meritorious student possessing Mathematics and Physics.
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship.
- Education Concession in the Children of Freedom Fighter.
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana.