Department of Chemistry
Head of the Department : Dr.Thombare M.R.
Established on : 1996
Courses taught : B.Sc
Departmental Blog URL : amadepartment of chemistryblogspot.com
|Sr. No||Name of the Faculty||Experience||Qualification|
|1||Principal,Dr.M.L.Hongekar||35 Years||M.Sc, Ph.D|
|3||Shri.Kadwale B.S.||27 Years||M.Sc.B.Ed|
|4||Shri.S. B. Swamt||26 Years||M.Sc.|
|No. of Papers Published||4||-||-||-|
|No. of Papers Presented||-||-||-||-|
|No. of Research Project(s)||-||-||-||-|
Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop organized:
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop||Date||Sponsoring agency|
Departmental Library : No. of Books-25
Alumni Interaction : Guest lecture of Alumni = 01
Parent Communication : Nil
- Department organized industrial Visit.
- Department organized students seminars.
- Department organized ICT based Teaching /Learning Programme
- Department organized Micro Presentation Activity
- Department organized ‘Science Day’ celebration Activity
- Department organized Teachers Day & Gurupornima celebration Activity
|Shri. B. S. Kadwale||Shri.S.B.Sawant||Shri. M. R. Thombare|
- To make students familiar with the various subjects related to department.
- To expose the students the importance and applicability of subjects.
- To develop awareness among students and train them in Chemistry.
- To develop overall personality of students.