Develop a fully connected strong alumni.
Alumni relationships, fostering commitment among students and enabling student-alumni interaction
- Maintaining alumni database
- Alumni visits to campus
- Helping alumni with Institute related activities
- Donation,Lectures and Sponsorship
Aims and Objectives –
- To Insure alumni participation in the various activities of the college.
- To develop and maintain healthy relations with alumni and society .
- Considering the NAAC Peer Team Visit this year organization of alumni meets .
- To update the alumni record yearwise by HOD’s . and senior Teachers
The office bearers are as follow
|1.||Shri. Samir Sudhakar Deshpande||President|
|2.||Shri. Santosh Krishna Shewale||Vice- President|
|3.||Shri. Dinesh Ramchandra Chikurde||Secretary|
|4.||Dr. Milind Haribahu Patil||Member|
|5.||Shri. Amannulla K. Bhadgaonkar||Member|
|6.||Shri. Rupesh Balkrishna Walke||Member|
|7.||Shri. Sachin Shivaji Injal||Member|
|1.||Shri. Yogesh Topale||Principal Architect,Tech. Mahindra|
|2.||Shri. Shivaji Patil||Central Statistics Organization Delhi|
|3.||Shri. Jagdish Katkar||Tahasildar|
|4.||Mrs. Milan Honlankar||Development Officer (GIC)|
|5.||Miss. Soumya Tirodkar||Trustee, “Swayam Siddha”|
|6.||Dr. Hemlata Patil||Assistant Professor|
|7.||Dr. Shriniwas Desai||Project Assistant National Institute of Oceanography, Goa|
|8.||Shri. Shrikant Patil||Project Assistant NIO, Goa|
|9.||V.T.Patil||Assistant Finance Officer Shivaji University, Kolhapur|