DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY
Head of the Department : ---
Established on : 1983
Courses taught : B. A. – I, II
Departmental Blog URL : amasociologydept.blogspot.com
|Sr. No||Name of the Faculty||Experience||Qualification|
|1||Mr. Avinash Shivaji Vardhan||6 Years||M. A., NET with JRF, Ph.D. (Submitted)|
Research Contribution :
|No. of Papers Published||1||7||--||8|
|No. of Papers Presented||1||13||--||14|
|No. of Research Project(s)||-||-||-||--|
Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop organized:
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop||Date||Sponsoring agency|
Departmental Library :
- Central Library Books relevant to Department : 585
- Central Library Journals relevant to Department : 4
Alumni Interaction : ---
Parent Communication : --
Highlights : --
Other : --
- 1) To equip the students with latest sociological knowledge pertaining to various sub-fields within the discipline of sociology.
- 2) To orient the students for comprehending, analyzing and critically assessing the social reality from sociological perspective.
- 3) To inculcate the analytical ability, research aptitude and relevant skills in the students useful for their social and professional life.
- 4) To understand the importance of Sociology for the Society.