|The particulars of organization
||A grant-in-aid higher education institution affiliated to the Shivaji University Kolhapur, offering UG and PG courses in Arts, Commerce and Science faculties.
|The powers & duties of its officers and employees
- Principal - Overall management and administration, monitoring, planning and implementation
- Teaching faculty - teaching, assessment, professional development, contribution to responsibilities of the college
- Office staff - Managing administration, student services, staff records and procedures, accounting and reporting, etc…
- Library staff - Managing library including e-resources, maintenance of records, handling transaction, procurement and management of stocks
- Laboratory staff - Supporting laboratory work of teachers and students, maintenance of laboratories, management of stocks
|The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
||Primary decision making authority is the Principal, who works within the norms of affiliating university, state government, UGC and management trust. Various aspects of decision making and planning have been de-centralized through committees and cells involving college staff. Details of committees are available in the college prospectus.
|The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
||Norms are set by the UGC, the management trust, the affiliating university and the state government.
|The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
||Rules and regulations promulgated from time to time by the state government and the university are followed by the college.
|A directory of its officers and employees.
||List of teaching, non-teaching and library staff is available in the college prospectus every year.
|The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
||College records and libraries are open to the bona fide students and college staff including the administrative staff. Members of the public may access some of these with prior permission of the Principal.
|The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- Information Officer: Mr. V. K. Maydeo, Associate Professor, Department of English
- Assistant Information Officer: Mr. S. D. Vanjare, Head Clerk.
- First Appellate Officer: Dr. M. L. Honagekar, Principal