1. Library provides following services to its users:
- Separate Notice Boards for displaying information about Entrance examinations, Competitions, Campus Interviews, etc.
- Separate Notice Boards for displaying students’ articles, paintings, cartoons, achievements, etc.
- Reference services
- E-Resources under N-LIST facility of INFLIBNET
- Clipping services
- Current Awareness Services
- Reprographic Services
- Bibliographic Services
- Providing previous University Examination question papers to the students and the faculty
2. The library provides following computerized services:
- Cataloging and accessioning through software.
- Online circulation service of books with barcoding facility
- Online books search facility through OPAC (in Campus )
- Online books search facility through Web-OPAC
- Online books issue/return facility through software
- Report generation through software
- Statistics, Annual reports, stock checking etc.
- QR code Services
3. Support facilities available in the library:
- Library Automation Software with Online Public Access Catalogue
- INFLIBNET e-Journal and e-Books facility.
- Five computers.
- Broadband Internet facility for students and staff.
- Reprographic facility- One.
- Cuttings and Clippings
- Separate Section for Research work and Research publication.
- Free access to the students in the library
4. Future proposals:
we propose to have a separate reading hall, audio-visual, periodicals section for students and the staff, which will help us to promote the dissemination of information more effectively.