Skip to main content
Library Rules and Regulation
- Books which have been issued out are liable to be recalled at any time, when so recalled they must be returned to the library within the specified time.
- Borrowers shall not issue books belonging to the library to any other persons.
- Readers shall not write upon, damage or make any mark upon any book for reading material belonging to the library.
- A borrower shall be responsible for the lost or damage of the book issued to him. For this he/she will have to reimburse the cost/replace the documents as per rules.
- The librarian will be authorized to suspend the use of the library to any reader found neglecting to complete with any of these rules.