To make the institution (Ajara Mahavidyalaya, Ajara) a centre of academic excellence with global recognition striving hard for contributing towards the sustainable development of the region, the nation and the humanity at large.
To build the post-independence 'New India', every individual should have knowledge, character and a sense of service and dedication. In the context of the mission of the parent Society (JES), Ajara Mahavidyalaya, Ajara should constantly strive hard to educate and train the generations of the students capable to contribute to the all sided development of the region, the nation and the humanity at large.
Aims and Objectives
- To propagate the cause of education and to disseminate the knowledge among the students.
- To train the students in various skills for the all round development of their personalities.
- To inculcate moral values and discipline in students.
- To strive hard for the total Quality Improvement.
- To educate women for their emancipation and progress.
- To keep pace with the changing educational, social and global scenario.
- To make efforts to develop the college as a center for community development.
Institutional Core Values
- Quest for Quality
- Social Development
- Environmental Awareness
- Inculeate Moral Values and Discipline
- Cope up with Modern Ideas and Technology
- Shared Governance
- Respect to Humanity